Phoenix Tree Removal Service
Our company has been providing professional tree trimming & tree removal services to Phoenix area residents for many years, and our success is built upon the quality of our work, attention to detail, and respect for our customers. We respect your personal property and your land. Our workers use the latest and greatest safety equipment to deliver the cleanest and most effective tree services in the valley. We offer both residential and commercial tree trimming and removal services to Phoenix area residents and businesses.
Why choose American Tree Masters?
- We have an ‘A’ Rating with the Phoenix Better Business Bureau
- We carry a $2 Million of Liability Insurance and Workman’s Compensation Insurance policy
- We are top-rated on Phoenix Angie’s List and Ethical Arizona
- We have Certified Arborists on staff to provide free estimates
- Our employees engage in continuous training, safety classes, and proficiency training to ensure that true professionals are dispatched to perform your tree removal or tree trimming service.
- Our Phoenix tree service experts have been certified by the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA), meaning that when you are speaking with one of our Arborists, you are speaking to a true tree service professional.
Phoenix is full of tree companies that send inexperienced tree workers or illegal immigrants to your home, but at American Tree Masters, we solely employee American citizens that have been E-Verified to ensure citizenship, and that have been thoroughly and properly trained in up-to-date tree trimming and tree removal techniques, to ensure safety and value for all of our thousands of loyal Phoenix tree trimming and removal customers.
Take care of your trees!
People constantly ask why it is important to prune their trees regularly. Well the most important reason is to keep everyone safe, if a trees branch is too heavy it runs the risk of breaking, landing on anyone who happens to be underneath it, We’ve all seen, or heard about trees falling on properties, cars, or just on a yard, pruning the tree can greatly reduce the chances of this happening to you. But again remember that when trimming a large tree, you need a professional tree service, there is techniques that goes with cutting a large branch to avoid, hurting yourself and, or damaging property.
What you need to know about tree growth and structure
Have you ever noticed those beautiful, perfectly shaped, huge trees? Well that’s a result of proper pruning over the years, proper pruning is a major influence on a trees structure, size, and just on the general look. The best time to trim a tree would be on the last few weeks of fall, or winter, this is because the tree is dormant which makes it less dangerous to prune it, and it will be less shocking to the tree, plus is less likely to have further damage caused by insects, such as termites or fungus. But there is certain types of trees that require pruning on other times of the year. Proper maintenance is key to a beautiful, healthy green tree!
Free Estimates + 25% Discount for New Customers!
If you are looking for a reputable, reliable Phoenix tree trimming and removal company and are in need of professional tree removal services at a great price, we can help. Please call (480) 332-0462 today for a fast and free estimate. In addition, all new customers receive a 25% discount off your first project with us!